Scholarships for International Professionals from the Swedish institute 2022/2023
In the Autumn semester of 2022, the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP), a new scholarship program that replaces the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS), will grant scholarships to a wide range of master’s programs at Swedish universities.
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to train future global leaders who will contribute to the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development as well as good and sustainable development in their home nations and regions.
Host Universities/Institutions is Swedish Universities and Swedish Higher Education Institutions
WHEN TO APPLY
Master’s Degree from the Swedish Institute
The deadline is January 17th/February 28th, 2022.
Sweden is a great place to study.
The program will begin in August 2022.
LEVEL(S) OF STUDY/FIELD(S) OF STUDY
The list of qualifying master’s programs for the SISGP call for applications for the academic year 2022/2023 may be seen here.
In 2022, 350 scholarships are expected to be offered.
Group to be targeted:
Students from the 42 nations listed below:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scholarship worth, benefits, and duration:
Full tuition fees, living expenses of SEK 10,000 per month, insurance, and a one-time trip grant of SEK 10,000-15,000 are all covered by the scholarship (only for scholarship holders living outside Sweden).
The scholarship is only available for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programs that begin in the autumn semester.
Family members are not eligible for further grants. It also does not cover the University Admissions application fee.
• You must be a citizen of a nation that is eligible for SI scholarships to be eligible for SISGP (see above).
• You must have completed at least 3,000 hours of work experience from a maximum of three organizations/companies prior to February 10, 2022.
• You must apply for a Master’s degree program that is qualified for SI funding (see above). Depending on your nation of citizenship, the institution prioritizes programs in specific subject areas.
By April 7, 2022, you must be responsible to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have completed the University Admissions process, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs.
Other requirements include dual citizenship, previous living and education in Sweden, and others. On the official website, you can find the exact eligibility conditions.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply for a master’s degree program at universityadmissions.se by January 17, 2022. You will receive an eight-digit personal application number after submitting your application for master’s program(s) at universityadmissions.se. You’ll need this number when applying for the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals.
2. You can apply for a SI scholarship after you have completed your master’s program application. From 00:01 on February 10th, you must submit the needed documents digitally through the online application portal.